For online purchases, the deadline for returns is 14 days from the date the good(s) are delivered.
In order for a return to be accepted, all items must comply with the following conditions:
- All items must be unused and in their original condition.
- All items must have their original manufacturers tags, protection stickers, and price tags attached.
- Please note that due to their nature, some items such underwear, earings and such can not be returned unless they have arrived defective or damaged during transportation.
- All items must be shipped in their original packaging.
- The packagaing should be unmarked and in good condition (box of the article without adhesive tape around for example) and packed inside a transport carton.
- All items must be shipped within 14 days of receipt of order.
Things to Remember
- If a size exchange is required, we recommend placing a new order online and returning your original item(s) for refund to avoid exchange items selling out. We are not able to honour previously used promotion codes when choosing this option.
- Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested, promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items should be returned along with your order.
How to Return
The return procedure begins by sending us an email containing:
- Details of the item(s) to be returned.
- A detailed description of the defect and/or reason for return.
- Contact phone number.
All items are your responsibility until they arrive at our facilities. The return address is:
Dois Costas, Lda.
Rua Candido dos Reis 58
In the event of a dispute, you may wish to use an alternative dispute resolution body:
CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
CNIACC – Rua D. Afonso Henriques, 1
+351253619107 (9h-16h weekdays)
For more information visit the Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt