- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bio scents Premium Organic Bergamot essential oil elevates your mood and alleviates stress. Blends well with Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree essential oil. The oil has a naturally strong, fruity, and fresh scent with a floral undertone. Ideally use as a daily moisturizer in a carrier oil, or to add to your favourite cosmetic oil or creme to keep your skin youthful.
No artificial fragrances and colourants added, only the purely natural organic bergamot is used to obtain the oil.
This Bergamot comes from the last harvest and has been grown, processed and bottled in Europe. “Bergamot” is named after the Italian town of Bergamo, where Bergamot was first sold.
- Origin: Italy
- Method: Cold pressed
- Aroma: Fresh,fruity,floral and spicy
- Extracted from: Rind of fruit
- FCF: means that the oil is free of bergapten and furocoumarin, so that the oil does not evoke photosynthetic reactions.
Uplifting & Relaxing – Bergamot elevates your mood and alleviates stress. It is calming and uplifting at the same time.
How to use
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you to calm and lift your mood.
- Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin. Ideal to start your morning happy and relaxed.
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.