- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Organic Tea Tree essential oil keeps your hair, nails and skin healthy and also an immunostimulant. Blends well with Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oil. No artificial fragrances and colourants have been added to the oil, only the pure natural organic Tea Tree has been used to obtain the oil. Ideally used to promote clear skin, and helps not only with acne, but also to calm redness and reduce swelling and inflammation.
The Bio scents organic Tea Tree Oil is derived from tea tree grown in South Africa. This tea tree comes from the last harvest and is bottled in Europe.
- Origin: South Africa
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Warm,spicy and camphorous
- Extracted from: Leaves and branches
Immune boost – Tea tree helps with respiratory conditions, the flu, muscle aches and pains, is antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic. This is a great oil to have in your first aid kit to treat minor cuts and scratches & to help treat several skin problems like acne, athlete’s foot, skin inflammation and nail fungus.
How to use
- Respiratory conditions / flu: Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Muscle aches and pains: Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into the sore muscles.
- Skin problems: Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to the small wound or to the affected patch of skin.
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.