- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The NSP CocoFlax Dream Rider is a more stand-out alternative to regular mid-length funboards. Customers looking for key design elements like rail wing accents and pintail performance are well served with a CocoFlax Dream Rider. The CocoFlax Dream Rider has more rocker than its PU cousin, giving riders easier access to steeper waves.
Rail: Full, tucked edge
Bottom: Flat Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
- The NSP Dream Rider is a Kym Thompson shape and in terms of performance, Dream Rider shapes are designed for both aspiring surfers and intermediate surfers, looking to catch more waves and improve their skills in the fastest way possible.
- Stable and performance oriented for fast tracking skills, ample nose area which adds paddle power for easy wave catching and drive in smaller waves.
- The exotic double rail wing rounded pintail maximizes stability and shortens the radius of the turn giving a quicker and snappier riding board.
The CocoFlax Dream Rider is available with either FCS ll side fin box option or NSP’s new FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins).
A CocoFlax Dream Rider is a premium funboard shape, built with award-winning technology. This means the materials used in the construction not only look good; they are also considerably less harmful to the environment than a conventional surfboard that doesn’t use renewable fibres from different plants and other organic materials.
“Gold Level” sustainable materials
NSP CocoFlax boards have earned the Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing make this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now. Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural flax rails.
- Uni-directional (UD) flax fibre rails. Flax is a highly durable, reinforced fibre made from the flax seed plant and helps to reduce the use of fiberglass, minimizing our overall carbon footprint even more.
- NSP’s CocoFlax construction was awarded “Product of the Year” at the 2019 Paddle Expo in Nürnberg, Germany. And it doesn’t just look good; its technology is at the vanguard of green surfboard technology.
- Visually unique board with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio.
- Light to carry, easy to manoeuvre and even lighter to paddle.
- Responsive flex and strength gives the confidence to push your limits in any conditions.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'6''||21 1/2"||2 1/2"||48.9L||4.52kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.