- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The NSP E+ Funboard is specifically designed for the weekend warrior and rental venues. Paddles easily and catches waves early, it will get you up and riding more often. The E+ Funboard is built to last, and whether it’s from surf schools or bouncing around in a cargo bed, these boards are resilient and will perform.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
E+ Funboard Design
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- E+ is an evolution of NSP’s classic moulding technology, E2. Gone out of production several years ago, these boards can still be found in rental centres all over the world. Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV-radiation and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction.
E+ Funboard Fins
The E+ Funboard has the all new FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and comes out-of-the-box with 3 MFC-designed fins. Twin tab fin box setup comes with 3 x twin tab fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available.
E+ Funboard construction
E+ technology is an evolution of NSP’s classic moulding technology, E2. The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
- Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
- EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
- Perfect for schools and rentals demanding a highly durable product with long term ROI.
- Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV-radiation and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction.
- New NSP designed FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins) or twin tab fin boxes on all models (except 10’0’’and 11’0’’ longboards).
- MFC designed nylon fins included with each board.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'2''||21 ¹/²"||2 ³/⁴"||49L||4.45kg|
|7'6''||21 ³/⁴"||2 ⁷/⁸"||54.4L||4.81kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.