- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easy and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in two designs, the Elements funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, you can try using different 2, 3 or 4 fin combinations and different sizes of fins.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular shapes in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- A domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practising on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
Five-Fin Box System
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'2''||21 ¹/²"||2 ³/⁴"||49L||4.45kg|
|7'6''||21 ³/⁴"||2 ⁷/⁸"||54.4L||4.81kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.