- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Ezi-Rider 7’6″ is an essential part of your quiver. Ocean & Earth’s Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
- Length: 7’6″
- Width : 22 1/8″
- Thickness: 3 1/4″
- Volume: 64L
- Core: EPS + 2 Stringers
- Slick: 1mm HDPE
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Fins: x3 4.5″ + IFBS Fin Box
- Rider Weight: <100kg
- EPS Core – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethylene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation – To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin – Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty – Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.