- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tested and approved over winter in Portugal by our team riders, this 3/2mm wetsuit is perfectly suited for cold to temperate waters (15-21°C).
The major innovation of the 2020 edition is the addition of the inner fleece!
According to our Wildsuits riders and developers, the new 3/2mm is 30% warmer and 20% more stretchy than the old version.
Comfort is of the utmost importance at Wildsuits. We have therefore opted for a softer and more comfortable inner fabric than the previous version.
The neoprene used in this wetsuit has been reworked and is now lighter and more flexible. We use the same high quality neoprene that you also find in our 4/3mm and 5/4mm wetsuits.
- Solvent-free adhesive: An ultra-resistant glue without harmful chemicals
- Wild Limestone neoprene as opposed to petroleum-based: Extracted from limestone rock (70%) and recycled tyres (30%)
- Recycled polyester: A large percentage of the fabrics used in the suit come from recycled plastic bottles
Wildsuits wetsuits are inspired and composed of the best features used by other brands on the market. We have been testing and evaluating wetsuit characteristics via our customers and pro riders all over the world, under the most critical conditions. Wildsuits wetsuit characteristics include: Limestone neoprene, Inner polar, GBS seams, front zip, 100% inside lining tape, reinforcement patch, silicone logos, and flush lock on wrists and ankles, plus more.
- 3mm thick neoprene on the chest and back, 2mm rest of body
- Eco-friendly neoprene made from limestone and recycled tyres
- GBS Glued Blind-stitched and reinforced seams
- Fleece lined
- Worn from April through to the end of September in Europe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.